The aim of GreenHack is to create something original which can really make an impact in the field of sustainability. We've set out some rules to help the event go more smoothly for everyone.
- Please respect and look after the Venue. Note that no food or drinks are permitted in the Venue, and we will be checking!
- You can work on your project in a team of up to four people.
- Hacking commences at 10.45 and finishes at 20:00.
- You are free to use any tools or libraries available to you to create your product. You can start with any pre-existing code or content that you like and you are free to use third-party assets, as long as you let the judges know what you created yourself and what you didn't. Failure to do so could risk disqualification.
- It's your responsibilty to make sure that you have the right to use third-party assets (for example, that they are public domain or available under an appropriate license).
- Be kind and considerate to your fellow hackers and our volunteers. We're all here to have fun! By participating in the hackathon, you agree to abide by this Code of Conduct.